All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive reference to topics in Biometrics, including concepts, modalities, algorithms, devices, systems, security, performance testing, applications and standardization. The Encyclopedia offers 250 overview entries, and 800 definition entries.
- Author BiographyStan Z. Li, Ph.D. (Surrey University, UK) is currently a professor at National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), the director of Center for Biometrics and Security Research (CBSR), Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA); and co-director of Joint Laboratory for Intelligent Surveillance and Identification in Civil Aviation (CASIA-CAUC). His research interest includes pattern recognition and machine learning, image and vision processing, face recognition, biometrics, and intelligent video surveillance. He has published over 200 papers in international journals and conferences, and authored and edited 5 books including Markov Random Field Modeling in Image Analysis (Springer, 1st edition in 1995 and 2nd edition in 2001). He is currently an associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence and has been actively participating in organizing a number of international conferences and workshops in the fields of his research interest.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date06/06/2015
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3299 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine69 mm
- Edited byAnil K. Jain,Stan Z. Li
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.