CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionContains information about persons who lived on the frontier, whether that was the trans-Appalachian frontier, the 'wide Missouri' frontier, the mining regions of the Rockies, or the gold-mining/ranching frontiers of California, Oregon, or Arizona. This encyclopedia profiles approximately 4,500 frontier figures.
- Author BiographyThe Encyclopedia of Frontier Biography is the product of a lifetime of study by Dan L. Thrapp, whose previous books include The Conquest of Apacheria (1967) and Victorio and the Mimbres Apaches (1980).
- Author(s)Dan L. Thrapp
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight737 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.