CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- Author(s)Steve Sullivan
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations
- Weight3341 g
- Width226 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Criteria for Song Selection Abbreviations Song Cycle #1, 1906-2004: Crazy Blues Song Cycle #2, 1897-2005: Down Home Rag Song Cycle #3, 1890-2007: Sittin' on Top of the World Song Cycle #4, 1904-2004: Good Rockin' Tonight Song Cycle #5, 1897-2006: Jazznocracy Song Cycle #6, 1893-2006: Hot Time In the Old Town Song Cycle #7, 1891-2007: Fascinating Rhythm Song Cycle #8, 1895-2006: Let the Good Times Roll Song Cycle #9, 1895-2008: Wasn't That a Time? Song Cycle #10, 1889-2009: Things to Come Bibliography Alphabetical Song Index
- Author BiographySteve Sullivan is editor and owner of LDI Publications (starting as a reporter in 1985, becoming managing editor in 1989, and its owner since 1999), which publishes the Resort Development Law Reporter and the Digest of State Resort Development Regulations, and also serves as associate editor of the D.C. Real Estate Reporter. Prior to this, he was a freelance writer for Network News, with individual articles placed with various newspapers around the country including the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The seeds of this book were planted from 1983-86 when he researched and ghost-wrote Pop Memories 1890-1954: The History of American Popular Music (cover author and editor Joel Whitburn contracted Sullivan under his Record Research, Inc.). He is the author of Va Va Voom; Bombshells: Glamour Girls of a Lifetime; and Glamour Girls: The Illustrated Encyclopedia, and also wrote and edited the magazine Glamour Girls Then and Now from 1994-2002. Sullivan has provided secondary material for some of Joel Whitburn's Billboard-chart books after 1986, most notably editions of the Pop Annual, as well as fresh research data for a contemplated new edition of Pop Memories.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2014 and Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2013.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.