Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume encyclopedia examines the history, characteristics, causes, and treatment of genetic disease, as well as the science of genetics itself.
- Author BiographyEvelyn B. Kelly, PhD, is a professor of educational leadership at Saint Leo University, Ocala Center, FL.
- Author(s)Evelyn B. Kelly
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note42
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.