All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob Leszczak has amassed several hundred examples of musical pseudonyms in The Encyclopedia of Pop Music Aliases, 1950-2000, describing the history of these artists from their obscure origins under another name to their rise to prominence as a major musical act.
- Author BiographyBob Leszczak, author of Single Season Sitcoms, 1948-1979: A Complete Guide (McFarland Publishing, 2012), was also the writer and producer of Solid Gold Scrapbook, a weekly five-hour music trivia radio show for the United Stations Radio Network. For more than three decades, he's been an oldies radio on-air personality. He is author of the Who Did It First? trilogy of titles on rhythm and blues, pop, and rock and roll cover songs and their original artists, all published in 2013 and 2014.
- Author(s)Bob Leszczak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note88 black & white halftones
- Weight853 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.