Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a team of international contributors this work contains more than 200 entries on all aspects of literature. It will be invaluable for those studying Latin American and/or Caribbean literature and the Spanish/Portuguese languages.
- Author BiographyDaniel Balderston is Chair of the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Iowa, USA. He earned his PhD from Princeton in 1981 with a dissertation on Borges and Stevenson. His works include three critical books and two reference works on Borges, a book and several edited books on sexuality studies, and studies of the Latin American short story. He has also translated books of fiction by Ricardo Piglia, Juan Carlos Onetti, Jose Bianco, Sylvia Molloy and Silvina Ocampo. Mike Gonzalez is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Hispanic Studies at the University of Glasgow, UK. He has written widely on issues in Latin American culture and politics, particularly on Cuba, Nicaragua and Chile, on which he has several books and artricles. A regular contributor to radio and television, he has more recently written articles and co-authored one volume on issues in teaching and learning. He has translated fiction, theatre and poetry for publication and performance.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1247 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDaniel Balderston,Mike Gonzalez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.