Encyclopedia of Twentieth-century African History by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £273.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionWith nearly 250 individually signed entries, the Encyclopedia of Twentieth-Century African History explores the ways in which the peoples of Africa and their polities, states, societies, economies, environments, cultures and arts were transformed during the course of that century.
- Author BiographyEducated in Malawi, Britain and Canada, Paul Tiyambi Zeleza is a distinguished historian, writer and scholar. He has taught at universities in Malawi, Kenya, Jamaica, Canada and the United States. He is the author of over a dozen books, two of which won the 1994 Noma Award and the 1998 Special Commendation of the Noma Award, respectively, Africa's most prestigious book award. Dickson Eyoh is a Cameroonian-born Political Scientist currently teaching at the Univeristy of Toronto, Canada. Educated in Cameroon, the United States and Canada, he has also taught at York University in Canada and University of Jos in Nigeria.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1292 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDickson Eyoh,Paul Tyambe Zeleza
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.