Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of the American Indian in the Twentieth Century provides a comprehensive overview of this dramatic process through profiles of key individuals, organizations, government policies, and events that have defined Native history since 1900.
- Author BiographyAlexander Ewen, a member of the Purepecha Nation, is the director of the Solidarity Foundation, a research organization that works on behalf of indigenous peoples. An award-winning journalist and a founding member of the Native American Journalists Association, he is the author of numerous articles, chapters, and papers about Native issues and the coauthor of Voice of Indigenous Peoples: Native People Address the United Nations. Jeffrey Wollock is the research director at the Solidarity Foundation. He is the author of many publications on Native issues as well as scholarly articles and books on other aspects of cultural and intellectual history, including The Noblest Animate Motion: Speech, Physiology, and Medicine in Pre-Cartesian Linguistic Thought, and he also edited the posthumous publication of Frederick Ewen's A Half-Century of Greatness: The Creative Imagination of Europe, 1848-1884.
- Author(s)Alexander Ewen,Jeffrey Wollock
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note67 halftones, 8 maps
- Weight825 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.