All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report explores the current state of end-of-life care policy and practice in the UK. It focuses in particular on the experiences of older people and incorporates their views and those of carers. The issues raised in the report will feed into current debates such as those around palliative health, end-of-life care, and right-to-die legislation.
- Author BiographyJane Seymour is Senior Lecturer in the Palliative and End-of-Life Care Research Group at the University of Sheffield. Ros Witherspoon is a PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) officer with the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Merryn Gott is a lecturer in gerontology in the Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, University of Sheffield. Helen Ross is a lecturer in gerontology in the Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, University of Sheffield. Sheila Payne is Professor of Palliative Care and Head of the Palliative and End of Life Care Research Group, University of Sheffield. Tom Owen is Research Manager at Help the Aged.
- Author(s)Helen Ross,Jane Seymour,Merryn Gott,Ros Witherspoon,Sheila Payne,Tom Owen
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.