All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Go Facts Environmental Issues strand looks at some of the most problematic issues facing the world today. The books have been carefully created to make information accessible to young readers. Large, exciting photographs draw readers into the text and get them thinking about the topic.
- Author BiographyThese books were created by the same team at Blake Education who were responsible for the Seasons, Transport and Food strands of Go Facts.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGo Facts: Environmental Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.95
- £4.44Trending at £5.61
- £5.49Trending at £6.50
- £7.37Trending at £9.78
- £6.69Trending at £8.02
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.