All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relative deficiencies of US public schools are a serious concern to parents and policymakers. In this book, a trio of experts on international education policy compares the performance of American schools against that of other nations.
- Author BiographyEric Hanushek is the Paul and Jean Hanna Senior Fellow in Education at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, USA. Paul E. Peterson is the Henry Lee Shattuck Professor of Government and director of the Program on Education Policy and Governance at Harvard University, USA and a senior fellow at the Hoover Institution. Ludger Woessmann is a professor of economics at the University of Munich, Germany.
- Author(s)Eric A. Hanushek,Ludger Woessmann,Paul E. Peterson
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byLawrence H. Summers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.