All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis text develops an original critical analysis of the origins and evolution of the euro and the current debt crisis that envelops the euro-zone. Lucarelli provides an essential contribution to the critique of the existing economic theories that continue to inform the evolution of the euro.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Lucarelli is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Western Sydney, Australia, and has published 3 books: The Origin and Evolution of the Single Market in Europe in 1999, (Ashgate); Monopoly Capitalism in Crisis in 2004, (Palgrave Macmillan) and The Economics of Financial Turbulence in 2011 (Edward Elgar).
- Author(s)Bill Lucarelli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content NoteX, 170 p.
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.