All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThough scholars of political science and moral philosophy have long analyzed the justifications for and against waging war as well as the ethics of warfare itself, the problem of ending wars has received less attention. This book presents a three-part view of justice in end-of-war settings involving order, justice, and reconciliation.
- Author BiographyEric D. Patterson is associate director of the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs and visiting assistant professor in the department of government at Georgetown University. He lives in Alexandria, VA.
- Author(s)Eric D. Patterson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w illus.
- Weight666 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.