All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe endless night that film theory and psychoanalysis share is the darkness they face in their quest for the logics of intelligibility. This text argues that film theory must be written with a strong sense of historical consciousness, curiosity and archaeological craft.
- Author BiographyJanet Bergstrom is Associate Professor of Film at the University of California, Los Angeles. A founding editor of the journal Camera Obscura, she is the author of a forthcoming book on the films of Chantal Akerman.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1999
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note41 b/w photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJanet Bergstrom
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.