CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionA dense, lyrical meditation on history, alchemy, and memory.
- Author BiographyJohn Crowley was born in the apporopriately liminal town of Presque Isle, Maine, in 1942, his father then an officer in the US Army Air Corps. He grew up in Vermont, northeastern Kentucky and (for the longest stretch) Indiana, where he went to high school and college. He moved to New York City after college to make movies.
- Author(s)John Crowley
- PublisherSmall Beer Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Mouth House
- Weight628 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.