Endometriosis: A Key To Healing Through Nutrition by Dian Shepperson Mills, Michael Vernon (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.50+ Delivery
- Very Good condition
- Sold by karmaaddict
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering safe and practical nutritional and healthcare advice - this book is vital for all women wishing to overcome the pain of endometriosis.
- Author BiographyDian Shepperson Mills Cert .Ed. BA Dip. ION MA is a Clinical Nutritionist and the director of The Endometriosis and Fertility Clinic at London's The Hale Clinic. She lectures at The Institute for Optimum Nutrition, is a Trustee of the Charity The SHE Trust (Simply Holistic Endometriosis), an advisor to the International Endometriosis Association and a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. She has written many articles on endometriosis and fertility. Dr Michael Vernon is a professor at West Virginia University, teaching, practising and researching in the area of fertility, obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Author(s)Dian Shepperson Mills,Michael Vernon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.31Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £10.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.