CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionGuides you through the developments in Endovascular Surgery. This title includes procedures and features, such as key points and case reviews, that helps illustrate effective patient care. It contains topics such as endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries that reviews the endovascular surgical techniques.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 520 illustrations
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.