All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with nutrition plans for middle and long-distance, ultra-endurance and multiday events, this title focuses on the unique nutritional needs of endurance athletes, including runners, cyclists, mountains bikers, open-water swimmers and triathletes. It uses the recommendations from sport and nutrition science.
- Author BiographySuzanne Girard Eberle is a certified sports dietitian and Intuitive Eating coach who counsels active people of all shapes, sizes and athletic abilities on mastering high-performance eating habits. She holds a master's degree with distinction in nutrition from Boston University and is a longtime member of the US Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Academy for Eating Disorders and SCAN (Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition).
- Author(s)Suzanne Girard Eberle
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note18 Halftones, black and white; 5 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.