Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionMigration in the last decades resulted in mayor conflicts in various aspects of society. This book addresses psychological response to migration and explores emotional response to both, change of habitat and changes in life cycle. It also explores migration phenomenon that enables a view of emotional vicissitudes activated by significant moves.
- Author BiographyEileen McGinley is a Member of the British Psychoanalytical Society, and works as a psychoanalyst in private practice in London. She was previously Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy at the Maudsley Hospital. She is an active member of the BPAS where she has been the Honorary Secretary of the Scientific Committee, Editor of the 'Bulletin' and member of the organising committee of the EPFF 2 and 3. She is currently a member of the Curriculum Committee. Arturo Varchevker is a Fellow of the British Psychoanalytical Society, where he developed and chairs the Psychoanalytic Forum. He teaches in the UK and abroad, and his main area of interest in psychoanalysis is internal migration and psychic change. He is a marital and family therapist with a special interest in domestic violence and the impact of migration.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byArturo Varchevker,Eileen McGinley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.