Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains a variety of energy programme evaluations to illustrate the development in energy policy. It aims to examine the impact of evaluation in the energy context and the policy implications of this work.
- Author BiographyROBERTA W. WALSH is Associate Professor in the Division of Public Administration at Florida Gulf Coast University. She received a doctorate from the Heller School, Brandeis University, held positions in federal government (including the U.S. Department of Energy), and served as an energy program evaluation consultant. JOHN G. HEILMAN is Associate Dean of Liberal Arts and Professor of Political Science at Auburn University. A founder of the International Energy Program Evaluation Conference and a member of the editorial boards of two journals in his field, he has also published numerous articles and authored several books, among them The Politics of Redistributing Urban Aid (with Douglas Watson and Robert Montjoy, Praeger Publishers, 1994).
- Author(s)John G. Heilman,Roberta W. Walsh
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.