All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy efficient buildings is a crucial topic today, but in order to achieve more efficient energy use, you need to understand the mechanisms of both energy requirements and how energy is used in buildings. This book tackles the subject through thermodynamics principles, helping readers recognize why energy losses occur and how they can be reduced.
- Author BiographyTarik Al-Shemmeri is Professor of Renewable Energy Technology, Faculty of Computing, Engineering & Technology, Staffordshire University. He teaches energy management at both MSc and BEng/MEng levels and researches renewable energy technology.
- Author(s)Tarik Al-Shemmeri
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight672 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.