All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.73
- £6.48Trending at £7.62
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers obesity-related gastrointestinal malignancies, such as adenocarcinoma of the pancreas, esophagus and colon, focusing on the role of genetic mutation and inflammatory pathways, on diet and exercise, via both animal and patient-based studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEnergy Balance and Cancer
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight461 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNathan A. Berger,Sanford Markowitz
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.