Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionWith 70 per cent of the US population either overweight or obese, hematologic malignancies are on the rise, yet treating them is complicated by the very obesity at their root. This volume analyzes the issues located at the nexus of these pressing issues.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEnergy Balance and Cancer
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNathan A. Berger,Steven D. Mittelman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.