CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Benjamin F. Hobbs,Peter Meier
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. The Application of MCDM Methods. 3. Screening and Tradeoff Analysis. 4. Scaling, Weighting, and Amalgamation. 5. Resolving Differences (Step 10). 6. An Illustrative Numerical Example. 7. A Review of MCDM Applications in Energy Planning and Policy. 8. MCDM at BC Hydro: The 1995 Electricity Plan. 9. Multi-Method MCDM at BC Gas. 10. An Experimental Comparison of MCDM Methods at Seattle City Light. 11. Closing Remarks. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.