All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- Author(s)Ferdinand E. Banks
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 276 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. 1. Energy Economics: An Introductory Survey. 2. Discounting and Capital Values. 3. The World Oil Market. 4. A Fuel of the Future: Natural Gas. 5. Some Aspects of the World Coal Market. 6. Energy Derivatives: Futures, Options, and Swaps. 7. Electricity and Economics. 8. Uranium, Nuclear Energy, and an Introduction to Intertemporal Production Theory. 9. Additions, Extensions and Final Remarks. 10. Appendix. 11. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.