All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.88
- £11.85Trending at £15.17
- £13.77Trending at £15.82
- £18.24Trending at £29.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.90
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents research on energy economics and financial markets related to the themes of supply and demand, environmental impact and renewables, energy derivatives trading, and finance and energy.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Andre Dorsman, Associate Professor Financial Management, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note51 Tables, black and white; VIII, 252 p.
- Weight555 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndre Dorsman,John L. Simpson,Wim Westerman
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.