All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.20
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes climate change as an energy-related environmental issue.
- Author BiographyRichard Wolfson is Benjamin F. Wissler Professor of Physics at Middlebury College, where he also teaches environmental studies. He holds a BA from Swarthmore, an MS in environmental studies from the University of Michigan, and Ph.D. in physics from Dartmouth. His research involves solar astrophysics and terrestrial climate change. Wolfson's books include introductory physics texts as well as Nuclear Choices: A Citizen's Guide to Nuclear Technology (MIT Press 1993) and Simply Einstein: Relativity Demystified (W.W. Norton 2003). He has produced four video courses for The Teaching Company: Einstein's Relativity and the Quantum Revolution: Modern Physics for Nonscientists (1995 & 1999); Energy and Climate: Science for Citizens in the Age of Global Warming (1996); Physics in Your Life (2004); and Earth's Changing Climate (2007).
- Author(s)Richard Wolfson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight920 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.