CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.68Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to introducing the operating principles and design methodology of modern kinetic energy harvesting systems, this text explains the implications of harvested power on autonomous electronic system design. The principles are supported by case studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited bySteve P. Beeby,Tom Kazmierski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.