Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of energy management for the process industries. This book provides an overall approach to energy management and places the technical issues that drive energy efficiency in context. It combines the perspectives of freewheeling consultants and corporate insiders.
- Author BiographyAlan P. Rossiter is President of Rossiter & Associates, a process improvement consulting company specializing in industrial energy efficiency. Clients include ExxonMobil, Natural Resources Canada, Syncrude Canada, ConocoPhillips, Sasol, LyondellBasell, Valero and Hess. He has more than 30 years of process engineering and management experience and more than 60 publications including three books. He has a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Cambridge, is a chartered engineer (UK) and a registered professional engineer (Texas), and was the 2010 Chair of the South Texas Section of the AIChE. Beth P. Jones was for several years the worldwide energy manager for LyondellBasell Industries, after positions in process engineering management and optimization. She retired in 2013 to enjoy new expat adventures and then an invitation to work on this book, her first, with Alan. She has a BS in Chemical Engineering from Oklahoma State University and is a Certified Energy Manager.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edited byAlan P. Rossiter,Beth P. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.