All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Henry K. H. Wang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Global Energy Markets 1. Global Energy Markets Growth Strategies 2. Global Oil Energy Markets Pricing Outlooks & Growth Strategies 3. Global Gas & Shale Gas Markets Growth Strategies Part II: Energy Markets in Emerging Economies 4. Emerging Economies Growth Strategies 5. Energy Markets in Emerging Economies Growth Strategies Part III: China Energy Markets 6. China Oil Energy Markets Growth Strategies 7. China Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 8. China Energy Companies China Growth Strategies 9. China Energy Companies International Growth Strategies Part IV: India Energy Markets 10. India Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 11. India National Oil & Gas Companies Growth Strategies 12. India State Oil & Gas Companies Growth Strategies 13. India Private Oil & Gas Companies Growth Strategies 14. India Oil & Gas Companies International Growth Strategies Part V: Asia Energy Markets 15. Southeast Asia Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 16. Asia Pacific Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies Part VI: Middle East Energy Markets 17. Middle East Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 18. Saudi Arabia Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 19. Iran & Iraq Oil & Gas Energy Markets Growth Strategies 20. Middle East National Oil & Gas Companies Growth Strategies 21. Middle East International Oil & Gas Companies Growth Strategies
- Author BiographyHenry K. H. Wang is a senior executive, author and international adviser with 38 years of extensive high-level business experience in China, the Middle East, Asia, and emerging and developed economies globally. He has held directorships in leading multinational companies and board positions in major joint ventures in China and international companies. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts UK. He was elected as vice chairman of the EU and British Chambers of Commerce in China, and as vice chairman of the International Energy and Environment Committee of the OECD Business and Industrial Advisory Committee. He was a member of University College London's Enterprise External Advisory Board, in addition to being invited to join the International Energy Agency World Energy Outlook (IEA WEO) review panel. Mr Wang holds international patents and has published papers in international journals; his management paper 'International and China Business Negotiation Strategy' was selected as one of the top five UK Management Papers of the Year 2015 by the UK Chartered Management Institute. He has been invited to speak at key international symposiums and lectured at leading US, UK and Chinese universities and business schools. His first book, Successful Business Dealings and Management with China Oil, Gas and Chemical Giants, was published by Routledge in 2014 and has been recommended by leading institutes in China and the Middle East.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.01Trending at £18.55
- £19.99Trending at £20.33
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £20.24
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.