Energy Plant Species: Their Use and Impact on Environment and Development by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £111.94Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the aspects of biomass accumulation, harvesting, transportation and storage, as well as conversion technologies for biofuels. This book looks at the environmental impact and economic and social dimensions, including prospects for renewable energy. It covers the main potential energy crops.
- Author BiographyDr N. EL Bassam is Head of the Energy Crops Research Unit of the Federal Agricultural Research Centre (FAL), Braunschweig, Germany and Chairman of the Working Group: Biomass for Energy and the Environment, SREN, of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. The book is based on contributions from a distinguished panel of experts from around the world.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames & James (Science Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byN. El Bassam
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.