CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionClimate change appears increasingly on the top of policy agendas. This book examines the linkages between energy and the environment in the Northern European context, and sets the questions of energy and the environment in the North in the global context.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleStudies in Human Ecology and Adaptation
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarja Jarvela,Sirkku Juhola
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.