All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis broad-ranging text provides an analysis and assessment of the European Union's energy policy. It examines the components of the internal energy market alongside energy policy and politics on the international stage, and in doing so outlines the increasing importance of this global issue.
- Author BiographySamuel R Schubert is Assistant Professor of International Relations at Webster University (Vienna), Austria, and has published widely in the areas of EU, US and UK energy policy, EU-Russian energy relations, and the effects of energy-resource wealth on state stability. Johannes Pollak is Professor of International Relations at Webster University (Vienna), Austria, and Head of the Political Science Department, Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna), Austria. Maren Kreutler is a researcher in the Department of Political Science, Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna), Austria, and Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the University of Bochum, Germany..
- Author(s)Johannes Pollak,Maren Kreutler,Samuel R. Schubert
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note336 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.