Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the consequences of the post-socialist transformation of Eastern and Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union is the emergence of energy poverty, a condition where households are living in inadequately heated homes. This book provides the examination of the causes, consequencs and patterns of energy poverty in former Communist countries.
- Author BiographyDr Stefan Buzar is Lecturer at the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Birmingham, UK, and is Visiting Professor of Economic Geography at the University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Author(s)Stefan Buzar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Notemaps
- Weight434 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.