Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.24
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.74Trending at £9.91
- £43.55Trending at £48.48
- £7.40Trending at £9.91
- £16.71Trending at £19.83
- £9.85Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionUsing full-color visualizations of key concepts and data, Mara Prentiss interprets government reports, technology, and basic physical laws to advance a bold claim: wind and solar power alone could generate 100% of the U.S. average energy demand, without lifestyle sacrifices. And meeting the actual U.S. energy demand with renewables is within reach.
- Author(s)Mara Prentiss
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.