Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionPresents alternatives to fossil fuels as two diametrically opposing strategies: the increased use of atomic energy; and a comprehensive climate protection policy with a focus on energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Author BiographySascha M ller-Kraenner is Senior Policy Adviser and the European Representative to The Nature Conservancy. He is also a partner of Ecologic Institute (Berlin) and a lecturer at the Hertie School of Governance.
- Author(s)Sascha Muller-Kraenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteTables, index
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.