Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the various dimensions of energy security in Asia - which has become an increasingly important geopolitical issue. This book looks at the roles played by each of the major energy importers: the United States, China, Japan and India, as well as the main suppliers: the OPEC states, Russia, the Central Asian states and Australia.
- Author BiographyMichael Wesley is the Director of the Griffith Asia Institute at Griffith University. He is the Research Convenor of the Australian Institute of International Affairs, a member of the Editorial Board of the Australian Journal of International Affairs, and a member of the Australian Research Council's College of Experts.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Security in Asia Pacific Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichael Wesley
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.