All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Vlado Vivoda aims to examine the drastically changed environment following Fukushima the disaster, to analyse Japan's energy security challenges and evaluate Tokyo's energy policy options.
- Author BiographyDr Vlado Vivoda is ARC Fellow at Griffith Asia Institute, Griffith University, in Brisbane, Australia. Since completing his Ph.D. in 2008 he published extensively on energy-related topics. Vlado has delivered numerous seminars and lectures at high profile events and universities such as University College London. Most recently, Vlado has participated in an Australian parliamentary inquiry and an energy security workshop organized by the Asian Development Bank, Vlado's current research focus is on the political economy of energy and on energy security in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Author(s)Vlado Vivoda
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleTransforming Environmental Politics and Policy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 14 b&w illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byDr Philip Catney,Professor Timothy Doyle
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.