All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- Author(s)Nihal Kularatna
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgments Chapter 1 Energy storage devices-a general overview Chapter 2 Rechargeable battery technologies: an electronic engineer's view point Chapter 3 Dynamics, models, and management of rechargeable batteries Chapter 4 Capacitors as energy storage devices-simple basics to current commercial families Chapter 5 Electrical double-layer capacitors: fundamentals, characteristics, and equivalent circuits Chapter 6 Supercapacitor as a lossless dropper in DC-DC converters Chapter 7 Supercapacitors for surge absorption Chapter 8 Supercapacitors in a rapid heat transfer application Appendix A: capacitors and AC line filtering
- Author BiographyNihal Kularatna is the author of Power Electronics Design Handbook. He is an electronics engineer with over 30 years of experience in professional and research environments. He is a Fellow of the IEE (London), a Senior Member of IEEE (USA) and an honors graduate from University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. Presently, he is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Engineering, the University of Waikato, New Zealand. He worked at the Arthur C. Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies (ACCIMT) in Sri Lanka as a Research and Development Engineer until 1990 when he reached Principal Researcher Engineer status. He was then appointed as CEO of ACCIMT in 2000. From 2002 to 2005 he was a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Auckland. He is currently active in research in transient propagation and power conditioning area in power electronics, embedded processing applications for power electronics, and smart sensor systems. He has authored five books and is currently working on his sixth. His hobby is gardening cacti and succulents.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.