Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.00Trending at £20.49
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.09
- £37.19Trending at £43.62
- £23.55Trending at £26.99
- £22.87Trending at £27.66
- £18.56Trending at £20.89
About this product
- Author(s)Ning Lu,Pengwei Du
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Table Of Contents1. Energy Storage for Mitigating the Variability of Renewable Electricity Sources 2. Assessment of Revenue Potentials of Ancillary Service Provision by Flexible Unit Portfolios 3. Value of NAS Energy Storage Toward Integrating Wind: Results From the Wind to Battery Project 4. Application Experiences for Energy Storage: International Experiences 5. Impact of Energy Storage on Cascade Mitigation in Multi-Energy Systems 6. Incorporating Short Term Stored Energy Resource into MISO Energy and Ancillary Service Market and Development of Performance Based Regulation Payment 7. A Novel Market Simulation Methodology on Hydro Storage 8. Reliability impact of energy storage integration with intelligent operation strategy 9. V2G Capacity Estimation Using Dynamic EV Scheduling 10. A Decentralized Storage Strategy for Residential Feeders with Photovoltaics 11. Operation of Independent Large-Scale Battery Storage Systems in Energy and Reserve Markets
- Author BiographyDr. Pengwei Du is currently Senior Operation Engineer-Renewable Integration with the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT). Prior to this, he was a senior research engineer with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) from 2008 to 2013. Dr. Du has over 10-year extensive experiences in simulation, modeling, protection and control of power systems, renewable energy integration, microgrid, and cyber security. He has been the Principal Investigator (PI) or Co-PI of more than $2.0 million in research grants on renewable integration, demand response and wide-area monitoring and control at PNNL. He has been major author for over 50 journal articles, conference papers, and technical reports. Dr. Du holds two U.S. patents and has two pending. He is Guest Editor-in-Chief for Special Issue on Energy Storage Applications for Smart Grid and Guest Editor for Special Issue on Smart Grid Technologies and Development in China in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. Dr. Du was also an adjunct professor at Washington State University in 2012. He graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering. Dr. Ning Lu has 20 years of experience in electric power engineering. From 2003 to 2012, Dr. Ning Lu was a senior research engineer with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. She was a substation design engineer with the Shenyang Electric Power Survey and Design Institute from 1993 to 1998. She has conducted and managed research projects in modeling and analysis of power system load behaviors, wide area energy storage management systems, renewable integration, climate impact on power grids, and smart grid modeling and diagnosis. Dr. Lu is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. She has authored or co-authored more than 60 publications, including journal articles, conference proceedings, and technical reports.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.