All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- Author(s)Jan Petter Hansen,Jan R. Lien,Patrick Narbel
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note30 Tables, black and white; 43 Illustrations, color; 84 Illustrations, black and white; X, 255 p. 127 illus., 43 illus. in color.
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Basic Physical Processes and Economics.- Fossil Energy Systems.- Nuclear Energy Systems.- Renewable Energy.- Outlook.- Bibliography.
- Author BiographyPatrick A. Narbel obtained his PhD from the Norwegian School of Economics. He has researched the economics of energy, the efficiency of policy instruments facilitating the deployment of intermittent renewables and future prospects of these technologies. Patrick is a council member of the International Association for Energy Economics. Jan Petter Hansen is a professor of the University of Bergen, Norway and adjoint professor of the Norwegian School of Economics. At both places he is teaching basic physics related to energy. He has published more than 100 scientific papers and is currently a board member of the Norwegian Physical Society (NFS).Jan R. Lien is professor emeritus from the University of Bergen, Norway. He has been teaching and doing research in both nuclear physics and petroleum technology, and has several research terms abroad. He is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the Norwegian Physical Society (NFS).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.