All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.11
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe future of our energy supplies is an explosive topic. Unprecedented global population growth means that energy consumption will certainly continue to increase dramatically, and the worldwide political structures will be reordered. Finding alternative energy sources to avoid a climate catastrophe is a major priority for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyHermann-Josef Wagner is a professor for energy systems and energy economy at Ruhr University of Bochum. He has studied the technical and economic issues involving today's energy supply and that of the future.
- Author(s)Hermann-Josef Wagner
- PublisherHaus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleSustainability Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing
- Content Note17 figures
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byPhil Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.