All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for researchers, decision makers and policy experts, this book brings leading figures from business, academia, and governments to address the challenges and opportunities involved in working towards sustainable mobility. It addresses and explores the challenges and opportunities for energy supply, road transport, urban mobility, and more.
- Author BiographySir David King is the Director of the Smith School of Enterprise and Environment at the University of Oxford. He was the UK Government's Chief Scientific Adviser and Head of the Government Office of Science from 2000 to 2007. He is also Chancellor of the University of Liverpool, Adviser to the President of Rwanda and Senior Scientific Advisor to UBS. Dr Oliver Inderwildi is Head of the Low-Carbon Energy Centre at Oxford and is a visiting fellow at the University of Cambridge where he remains involved in fundamental research. Dr Inderwildi holds an M.Sc. from the University of Amsterdam and a magna-cum-laude Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry from the University of Heidelberg.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note53 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1268 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byDavid Anthony King,Oliver Inderwildi
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.