All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe cover photo showing illuminated areas of the Earth at night as seen from space satellites illustrates global energy use patterns. The global extent of increasing energy use is cause to examine the ramifications of resource consumption and its effects on the world in which we live.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Ristinen is a retired Professor pf Physics at the University of Colorado in Boulder. Since 1974, he has taught the Energy and Environment course several times. Ristinen is a Former Chair of the University Energy Conservation Committee and has served for many years as Chair of the University's Radiation Safety Committee. Jack J. Kraushaar is a retired Professor of Physics at the University of Colorado in Boulder. He started teaching the course on Energy and the Environment in 1971 and has taught it several times since then. He has served on the Rocky Flats Citizens Advisory Committee, on the Boulder County Energy Conservation Board, and on the University Energy Conservation Committee.
- Author(s)Jack P. Kraushaar,Robert A. Ristinen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.