All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.09
- £7.26Trending at £9.76
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of amazing facts about energy. Each paragraph focuses on a different fact, from how much energy is needed for different activities, to energy conservation and global warming, via perpetual motion machines, Einstein's theory of relativity, and the Big Crunch!
- Author BiographyAnthony Wilson is a writer and teacher, as well as ex-publishing manager of the Science Museum and creator of its famous hands-on gallery, the Launchpad. Now retired, working part-time at the Herstmonceux Science Centre, part of the Royal Greenwich Observatory, in Sussex. Interests: astronomy, science/technology history, printing and its history.
- Author(s)Anthony Wilson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/03/1998
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScience Museum Book of Amazing Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date02/10/2000
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Reading Age8-12
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.