All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a broad, cultural view of America's energy sector-traditionally the domain of engineers and policy makers-for nonscientists involved in creating sustainable communities
- Author BiographyINGRID KELLEY has promoted renewable energy, energy efficiency, permaculture, and sustainable community design for over twenty years. She has a Masters in Community and Regional Planning, and is a LEED Accredited Professional. Currently a project manager at the Energy Center of Wisconsin, she serves as chair of the Environment, Natural Resources and Energy Division of the American Planning Association.
- Author(s)Ingrid Kelley
- PublisherUniversity of Vermont Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Vermont Press
- Content Note27 illus.
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.