CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis study from the East-West Center presents an in-depth analysis and realistic forecast of Latin America's energy growth and consumption of primary energy and petroleum products. It also explores relationships between Latin American producers and US and international energy markets.
- Author BiographyKANG WU is currently the head of East-West Center's Latin American Energy Project within Program on Resources: Energy and Minerals. He is also coordinator of the Asia-Pacific Energy Supply and Demand Assessment Project and member of the China Energy Project. Dr. Wu's research interests include energy economics, energy supply, and demand assessment, market analysis of petroleum, economic development, and international trade and finance. He plays a key role in projects on Latin America, Asia, and the Pacific that involve energy policy analysis, energy demand forecast, and energy data management.
- Author(s)Cynthia Obadia,Kang Wu,Kanh Wu
- Date of Publication24/01/1995
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.