All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliographical survey of energy and the development of West Africa contains 774 entries and materials on all but one country of the region. Roughly 70per cent of the entries have been annotated, and they cover a wide array of books, journal articles, conference proceedings and official documents.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH A. SARFOH is Assistant Professor of Africana Studies at the State University of New York at Albany. He is the author of Hydropower Development in West Africa and the complier of Population, Urbanization and Rural Settlement in Ghana: A Bibliographical Survey (Greenwood, 1987). Sarfoh specializes in research on resource development in West Africa in particular and Africa in general.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Sarfoh
- Date of Publication10/12/1992
- Series TitleAfrican Special Bibliographic
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.