Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.77Trending at £9.99
- £17.54Trending at £21.98
- £8.28Trending at £8.98
- £6.49Trending at £8.28
- £5.73Trending at £6.07
- £6.38Trending at £7.30
- £5.92Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the concept of 'obligations to the whole international community' influences international law.
- Author BiographyChristian J. Tams is Professor of International Law at the University of Glasgow.
- PrizesWinner of Yorke Prize of the Faculty of Law of the University of Cambridge 2005.
- Author(s)Christian J. Tams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.