All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe shocking, controversial, moving story of Matt Hampson, the rugby player who dislocated his neck and was paralysed in a England training session
- Author BiographyPaul Kimmage was a professional cyclist before he turned to journalism, competing in the Tour de France. His book Rough Ride won the William Hill Sports Book of the Year award. He has been named Sports Interviewer of the Year five times at the Sports Journalists' Association awards. He is also the author of Full Time and Engage.
- PrizesWinner of British Sports Book Awards: Autobiography/Biography of the Year 2012. Shortlisted for William Hill Sports Book of the Year 2010.
- Author(s)Paul Kimmage
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2011
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Content Note16 pages photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Ireland ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.